Saturday 6 February 2010

Raw Material Project: Development 02

After long hard thought about the last logo design attempt, I decided not to go ahead with that style of design. Instead, I think it would be more creative and recognisable to have it typography based. Also, after recieving a reply to my logo design questionnaire from Tim Brown (Director at Raw Material), he asked to have the logo in simple, one colour palletes like black, grey or white etc.

After more exntensive research and development, I wanted to create a typographic logo based on circles. The world is round, the olympics logo is round and also the circle of life! Circles create unity and bonds within different cultures and events, this inspired me to come up with this design:






And the final logo design looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment