Wednesday 17 February 2010

Chosen Design!



Never in a million years would I have thought that my branding design would have been chosen by the Raw Material team, especially with 2nd year students participating in the same project, but they did! Hooray! This is what Tim (the director of Raw Material) emailed me yesterday:

Dear Muhammad,

Thank you for presenting your work on Friday. We really like it and would like to talk to you about taking it further. I like the logo, this is very strong and I like the calligraphic resonances, plus the general layouts and the web pages.

Thanks for all your hard work and effort on the brief and we are all delighted with the results.

Regards

Tim Brown, Director


1 comment:

  1. love your logo design - it is so simple, yet strong and cool. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete